2018-3-18 Canadian Sugar House
We welcome you to Madame Bernard’s family sugar house, a spot we’ve visited for over 30 years. Here we’ll taste real maple syrup and have a seven-course meal with homemade desserts. We’ll then travel to Abbage Cesterceinne at Rougemont and visit the small town of Mt. Gregoire, Marysville. In 1972, the Canadian government, as part of the British Empire, founded by decree a new region known as the Western Townships. Around 1820 the first wave of Irish immigrants settled in the area. A second wave around 1840 included not only Irish but also British and Scottish pioneers. It was not until 1850 that French Canadians settled in the Western Townships.
- Family-style luncheon
- Tour of the Western Townships
- Wine Tasting
- Round-trip transportation aboard Premier Motor Coach
2018-4-8 Washington DC
The United States Capital is at its loveliest during cherry blossom time. People travel from far and wide to experience this awesome beauty. Our goal is to arrive when the blossoms are at peak display. This tour is filled with the wonderful sites of our Capital in its entire unique splendor. Each day of the tour is planned very carefully to get the most out of every moment. A Tour of NYC including the 9/11 Memorial, Central Park, local shops, photo op of the Statue of Liberty.
- 5 Nights Lodging
- 16 Meals
- D.C. Tours: Photo opportunity at the White House, US Capital Tour, Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, United States Holocaust Museum, Lincoln, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Jefferson, World War II, Vietnam, Korean War Memorials, Arlington Cemetery, Smithsonian Buildings, and much more.
- Visit Jamestown, Berkeley Plantation, Virginia International Tattoo
- NYC tours: Photo op at the Statue of liberty, visit at the 9/11 Memorial, tour guide of all of New York old and new, Visit Central Park, local shops and the enjoy beauty of the city
- Luxurious Premier Motor Coach Transportation
- Baggage service for one suitcase per person
Deposit due upon reservation: 20%
2018-05-11 Ottawa Tulip Festival
The Tulip Festival celebrates the city of Ottawa at spring time. More than three million blossoms herald the arrival of spring and can be seen along our scenic drives and around public monuments. We will travel on the Tulip Route to Dows Lake and Queen Elizabeth Park and take a boat ride on the Rideau Canal. In addition, you will have a chance to visit Parliament Hill, The Royal Canadian Mint, Rideau Hall, the ByWay Market and your choice of Museums
- 2 Nights lodging downtown Ottawa at a 4 star Hotel
- 7 Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 3 Luncheons, 2 Dinners
- Cruise of Rideau canal
- Tours of sites around the capital
- City Museum pass includes admission to Canadian War Museum, Canadian Museum of History, Canada Aviation and Space Museum, National Gallery of Canada, Canadian Museum of Nature, Canada Agriculture and Food Museum, Canada Science and Technology Museum.
- Baggage service for 1 bag
- A Special Mother’s Day Brunch before departure home
- Luxurious Premier transportation
2018-07-10 Canadian Rockies
Majestic mountains, icy blue lakes, vast glaciers, sparkling waterfalls and magnificent forests await you on this comprehensive tour of the Canadian Rockies.
- Motor Coach Transfer: Vermont & New York to Montreal and return
- One way train from Montreal to Toronto
- One Way First Class with private cabin on Silver-Blue from Toronto to Vancouver
- One Way Flight Vancouver to Montreal (or option to return by train for those who prefer to stay grounded)
- 9 Nights lodging at 4 and 5 Star Hotels (4 in Banff, 2 Vancouver, 3 Victoria)
- 4 Nights lodging on the train – First Class Via Rail – Manor Sleeper Double Bedroom
- 40 Meals – 13 Breakfasts, 14 Luncheon, 13 Dinner
- Guided tours of: Toronto, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise, Winnipeg, Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria.
- Admission to: Jasper National Park, Banff National Park, Columbia Icefield Snow Coach, Sulfur Mountain Gondola, Glenbow Museum, Canada Olympic Park, Calgary Tower, Sun Yet-Sen Classical Gardens, Bolodel Conservatory, Butchart Gardens, Province Government House Gardens, Royal BC Museum, Traditional English High Tea, Naval Museum of Alberta, Grouse Mountain, Van Duson Botanical Garden and B.C. Ferry Victoria-Vancouver.
- Vermont’s Green Mountain Tour Manager Tip is not included
- Baggage Service for one suitcase per person
2018-08-04 The Thousand Islands
2018-10-6 Foliage Train Ride
Come join Vermont’s Green Mountain Tours as we travel to Chester Vermont and enjoy the beautiful autumn colors that make Vermont so special. We’ll have lunch at the historic Okemo Mountain Resort. In the afternoon enjoy a Gondola Ride atop of Okemo Mountain. And we end our day with more sites of Vermont’s magnificent green mountains.
- Vermont Railway Ticket
- Lunch at Okemo Mountain Resort
- Gondola Ride
- Luxurious Premier Coach transportation