2017-12-11 NYC Holiday
Travel to New York City and experience our 34th annual Deluxe Christmas Tour. We’ll enjoy strolling through the Rockefeller Center where we’ll see the famed Rockefeller Christmas tree and the skaters in the park. We’ll witness New York’s City’s most famous and popular destination for Christmas decorations in the storefronts of Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy’s, Lord & Taylor and many others.
Unlike the Family Christmas package, this tour is designed for those that would like to stay at the heart of Times Square in New York City, enjoy the finer points of New York City, and use “free time” to shop, visit the 9/11 Memorial, or perhaps catch a Broadway show.
- 2 Nights Lodging in Time Square
- ALL deluxe meals (Carmines)
- Preferred seating to Radio City Holiday Spectacular, The Rockettes
- New York City highlights tour with a local guide
- Free time to enjoy the city
- Baggage service for one suitcase per person
- Luxurious Premier Motor Coach transportation
2017-02-08 Valentine’s Southern Caribbean Cruise
Make Valentine’s day extra special this year. Enjoy a beautiful cruise aboard Holland America’s Ms. Nieuw Amsterdam. We have an amazing itinerary for you that is sure to offer something for everyone.
- Day 1: Explore the beach or the historic town and then board boat for the next adventure.
- Day 2: Sea Day – Relax on the boat, explore, take a dip in the onboard pool.
- Day 3: Sea Day – Relax on the boat or enjoy a show in the onboard showroom
- Day 4: Philipsburg (St Martaan) – Shop or Relax on this beautiful leeward island
- Day 5: Castries and Soufriere, St Lucia and – Enjoy the beautiful islands and historic scenery!
- Day 6: Bridgetown, Barbados – Explore the most British of the Caribbean islands!
- Day 7: Forte-De-France, Martinique – Explore a vast volcanic terrain and large French city.
- Day 8: St John’s: Beautiful historic sites, a rich maritime history and excellent restaurants make up this British colony.
- Day 9: St Thomas U.S.V.I. – Explore the capital island of the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Day 10: Sea Day – Tired from all of the exploring? Relax on board the ship and watch the Caribbean waters pass by.
- Day 11: Half Moon Cay, Bahamas – Ever imagined having your own private island? On your last day why not see what it is like?
- Roundtrip Airfare (BTV)
- Shuttle Service
- Baggage Handling
- Hilton Beach Garden’s Stay
- All Meals
- 11 Day Cruise – Port Call
- Full Time Tour Director
- Tips, Taxes, Port Fees